PETITION TO GRANT A EMERGENCY HEARING FOR CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY AND OTHER OFFENSES FROM VARIOUS U.S. GOVERNMENT AGENCIES, THE MORTON COUNTY SHERIFF OFFICE, THE STATE OF NORTH DAKOTA, ENERGY TRANSFER PARTNERS, THE ARMY CORP OF ENGINEERS AND ASSOCIATED PARTIES AGAINST THE STANDING ROCK SIOUX TRIBE, AGAINST THE GREAT SIOUX NATION (OCETI SAKOWIN) AGAINST THE INDIGENOUS PEOPLE OF TURTLE ISLAND AND AGAINST THE WATER PROTECTORS AROUND THE WORLD AND ALLOW THE UNITED NATIONS PEACEKEEPERS TO PROVIDE PEACEKEEPING OPERATIONS IN THE CONFLICTED TERRITORY ON BEHALF OF THE WATER IS LIFE UNITY ALLIANCE
– International Court of Justice – La Hague – Pan-American Court – United Nations Human Rights Commission – United Nations Security Council – United Nations Peacekeepers – US Attorney General – Indigenous International Court of Justice – Department of Justice – The Supreme Court of the United States – The Federal Court of the United States – All other bodies not listed here willing to support this petition
December 5, 2016 is the deadline the U.S. Army Corp of Engineer set to start the invade what we the signatories believe is a sovereign nation, namely the Great Sioux Nation to evict water protectors from their land. This is a declaration of war on a sovereign nation like a Wounded Knee and White Stone Massacre. Activists, who call themselves “water protectors”, have faced a heavily militarised police force on the land of the Great Sioux Nation, near and around the Standing Rock Sioux Reservation. More than 400 protesters have been arrested by law enforcement officers who have deployed pepper spray, teargas, rubber bullets, Tasers, sound weapons and other “less-than-lethal” methods. Following Sunday’s confrontation around November 20, 2016 water protectors were taken to hospital and more than 300 injured, according to the Standing Rock Medic & Healer Council. Most of the injured had hypothermia after being hit by a water cannon in below-freezing weather.
As an example, Sophia Wilansky, a 21-year-old woman was severely injured and may lose her
arm after being hit by a projectile when North Dakota law enforcement officers turned a water cannon on Dakota Access pipeline protesters and threw “less-than-lethal” weapons, according to the woman’s father. There will be other injuries listed in the lawsuit.
WE THE PEOPLE OF THE WORLD, INDIGENOUS NATIONS, ORGANIZATIONS AND THE SIGNATORIES OF THE PETITION IN ORDER TO AVOID FURTHER BLOODSHED AND INJUSTICE HEREBY PETITION THE ABOVE BODIES THROUGH THE WATER IS LIFE UNITY ALLIANCE”, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE FOLLOWING MEMBERS “FREE NATIONS UNITED TO HEAL OUR MOTHER EARTH”, “10+1 SACRED CIRCLE OF GRANDMOTHERS AND GRANDFATHERS SAGES OF THE PLANET”, “TRANSFORMATIONAL MEDIA TV ” AND THE SIGNATORIES TO THIS PETITION BELOW AS FOLLOWS TO:
1. GRANT us an immediate and emergency hearing to bring all those to justice directly or indirectly those who are responsible for acts of Crimes Against Humanity;
2. GRANT us a hearing for the imminent poisoning of our waters;
3. GRANT us a hearing to bring all those to justice who are responsible for acts in violation of Human Rights, including but not limited to acts of aggression, illegal detention, freedom of expression and the use of lethal force;
4. GRANT us a hearing to bring all those to justice who are responsible for acts in violation of Sovereign Treaty Rights;
5. GRANT us a hearing to bring all those to justice who are responsible for acts in violation of the United Nations Declaration of Rights of Indigenous Peoples;
6. GRANT us a hearing for the return of stolen lands;
7. GRANT us a hearing to hear about the breach of treaties, including but not limited to the Fort Laramie Treaty of 1851;
8. GRANT us a hearing to hear about the breach of fiduciary duties;
9. GRANT us a hearing in the form of a class action suit if the signatories choose this form of action;
10. GRANT us an emergency injunction to stop all aggression on the peaceful water protectors;
11. GRANT the opportunity to hear all past, present and future claims of Crimes Against Humanity including but not limited to acts of genocide, the Sacred Stone Massacre, the Would Knee Massacre, the Trail of Tears and for the water protectors at the Standing Rock voicing their concern about the Dakota Access Pipeline;
12. ALLOW us to file claims for damages, injunctions, motions, and any legal instruments necessary to carry out the spirit of this petition.
13. GRANT us the opportunity to modify this petition and supporting documents to conform with
the procedures of the bodies above without disturbing the spirit of this petition.
14. ACCEPT the “Water is Life Unity Alliance”, “Free Nations United to Heal Our Mother Earth” and all signatories to this petition as the main bodies bringing the above actions. The Water is Life Unity Alliance and Free Nations United to Heal Our Mother Earth is a global alliance of indigenous nations, tribes, allies, organizations and individuals that have come together to create a global confederacy that will represent 1,000 indigenous nations and millions of people worldwide. The alliance represents a global union for economic, cultural and political healing, as well as for the protection of Mother Earth.
15. ORDER the U.S. Army, the Morton County Sheriff Office, the US National Guard and all other legal enforcement authorities to stand down on further military and police actions against the water protectors.
16. ORDER the U.S. Army, the Morton County Sheriff Office, the US National Guard and all other legal enforcement authorities to leave the Great Sioux Nation Territory.
17. ALLOW a peacekeeping force from the United Nations to enter and to provide peacekeeping operations in the Great Sioux Nation territory.
18. WE HEREBY AGREE, ACCEPT, SIGN AND JOIN as a member of: the Water is Life Unity Alliance”, “Free Nations United to Heal Our Mother Earth” and also support all signatories to carry forth such actions in the international courts, and bodies above.
Below you will find the all the Water is Life Unity Alliance documents that are an indivisible part of this petition.